Datalogixs, an SAP services Provider, offers a complete range of services across the entire life cycle of SAP On-premise and On-cloud applications. Whether be it legacy modernization, process improvement or digital innovation, our SAP transformation programs deliver result driven outcomes. We consult, design, build and manage tailored solutions catering to your industry needs.
Our SAP capabilities extend across SAP application footprints of ECC, NetWeaver, S/4HANA, Analytics, SuccessFactors and Mobility applications. With our proven methods, IPs, best practices & solution frameworks, we redefine innovation to unlock the highest possible returns from your SAP investments.
Partner with us for SAP initiatives to address your business and IT challenges.
Our competency Edge
- End-to-End capabilities across SAP on-premise and cloud footprints
- Diverse Capabilities in SAP S/4HANA, ISU, CX, SuccessFactors, ARIBA, Mobility – Fiori, SRM, TM, WM/EWM.
- Extensive experience in executing large SAP transformation engagements (multi country implementations, rollouts, upgrades, multi-year application support & maintenance)
- Deep knowledge of business processes such as financials, manufacturing & supply chain, and human capital
- Faster time to market with tools, accelerators, templates, and solution framework
- More than 15 years of committed relationship with our SAP engagements
Some of our success stories
- Global SAP rollout, support & maintenance for a leading global manufacturer of solar panels
- Streamlined business applications from diverse legacy systems to single SAP solution
- SAP OS/DB migration technical upgrade, Infra, basis support & maintenance for a leading building materials manufacture
- Global roll-out and support of SAP HCM ECC 6.0 EP4 for the leading power generation company
- SAP IS-Retail Implementation for a large Pharmaceutical giant in KSA
- SAP Upgrades and Innovations for one of the largest Oil and Gas companies in Qatar
- Extended Development Support for an Oil and Gas Customer in Oman
Implementation & Rollouts
Global businesses are witnessing massive turnaround from fluctuating international markets, rapid mergers and acquisitions, aggressive growth plans, rapid business expansions and the ability to cope up with today’s digital invasion. These factors have immensely influenced organizations to look for scalable enterprise solutions, for driving their corporate performance and future business growth.
Implementation of SAP can be best understood with Datalogixs, which helps clients with end to end SAP implementations and rollouts. We are uniquely positioned to generate more value from your SAP implementation investments, with our proven implementation experience, deep knowledge of business processes (human capital, financials, supply chain management, and customer relationship management) and close collaboration for catering to your unique business requirements. We are ready to deploy solution accelerators and tools to shorten implementation cycles, make Datalogixs the right sized partner to add value to your enterprise application implementation efforts.
Engagements at a Glance
- SAP Global implementation, rollout, and support for a leading power generation company
- SAP Automation for a Global conglomerate
- SAP SuccessFactors implementation for a leading logistics company
- Hybris Billing – BRIM Implementation for an Aviation customer in Qatar
- Hybris Sales Implementation for a semi government organization in KSA
- Extended Development Support for a semi government organization in KSA
- SAP IBP Implementation for a customer in Qatar
- SAP Mobility Innovative Solution for Semi Government in UAE
Our competency Edge
- 15+ years of strong ERP excellence
- Global template approach for global implementations and rollouts
- Experience in implementing SAP in multiple phased approach. This includes
- Phased–Horizontal (Function/Solution)
- Phased–Geographies (Region/Zones/Countries)
- Phased–Hybrid (Horizontal plus Geographies)
- Customer Centric Approach (closely collaborated) for delivering success
- Thought leadership across key business processes such as HCM, Financials and SCM
- Faster time to market with proven tools, accelerators and solutions frameworks
- Proven Methodologies and industry led best practices
- Cost savings through Global Delivery Advantage
- Vast experience with Co-existence models (Hybrid–on cloud and on premise)
Migrations and Upgrades
Organizations are battling for creating their unique market positioning. This adds immense pressure on the backbone of their enterprise systems to keep pace with technological advancements.
- SAP ECC to S4 Hana Migrations
- Database Migrations
- SoH – Suite on Hana
- S4 Hana version upgrades
- On premise to Cloud Migrations
Datalogixs SAP upgrade services are designed with its defined methodology, industry led best practices and proven tools and accelerators to deliver on time and on budget experience. We ensure customers get maximum advantage from their SAP upgrades to stay ahead of their competition. We actively work with you to strategize your SAP upgrade roadmap and streamline processes such as financials, human capital, supply chain, and customer relationship using SAP global upgrade capabilities.
- Our track record in successfully executing SAP upgrades for many marquee industry leaders, positions us as a preferred partner of choice.
- Our Quantifiable Approach for SAP Upgrade Assessment
- Our tool-based solution offers our clients a quantifiable approach to execute a reliable and cost-effective SAP technical and functional upgrade. The Review tool suite provides:
- Complete diagnostics and impact assessment of custom objects on the source environment without having to install the target upgrade SAP version, thereby doing with upfront infrastructure cost before actual upgrade.
- 100% saving on cost and effort on assessment and planning – assessment completed, and report provided in a day.
- Saving of 95% manual effort and cost over manual assessment of failure points across custom objects.
- Saving between 50-60%, compared to manual fixes and unit testing efforts.
- 40–50% effort and cost reduction compared to traditional upgrades.
Our competency Edge
- Faster time to market with proven tools and accelerators
- Proven methodologies for delivering customer excellence
- Access to post go live support and ongoing support
- Strong Functional and Technical upgrade capabilities
- Deep business process knowledge in financials, human capital, supply chain and customer relationship